Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas



I see Ba'athists



That's Isaiah's The World Today Just Nuts "I See Ba'athists"  Stan and I are both blogging tonight.  To note Hillary Is 44.

We used to do that every time it had a new post but stopped because I couldn't stomach it's worship of the lousy Riverdaughter who runs off everyone and calls others "racists" and worse to make herself look better.  I loathe Riverdaughter.

And due to their non-stop love for her at Hillary Is 44, I'm not interested in highlighting the site anymore.  Riverdaughter is a coward and worse.  She's grossly uninformed and makes one huge error after another.  It's embarrassing to read her.

But Hillary Is 44 is getting attacked by an ass and, yes, a racist.  I don't bandy that word around loosely but Tiny Gun earned it and Stan can explain why at his site tonight because he's the one who experienced the racism.

So Tiny Gun is saying Riverdaughter is real but Hillary is 44 is a 'ratf**king operation.'

Normally, I'd go along with Tiny Guns.  When it comes to f--ing rats, I'd assume he'd be an expert unless his penis is even too small for that.

But, no, they are secret Republicans and you'd have to be a real idiot to make that claim.   They write that Tiny Gun  " is attacking us as “Republican ratf*ckers” is a self confessed Obama fan and Hillary hater. He says “I was not a hugeHillary fan…. I didn’t like the idea of dynasty… I simply thought that the Clinton name was damaged… I took at that time an ABC — Anyone But Clinton — attitude. I even supported Obama.” And this fool is preaching to us???? "

Thing is, if they hadn't tied to be close with Riverdaughter, Tiny Gun wouldn't bite so bad.  What Hillary Is 44 apparently doesn't know is that Riverdaughter seeks out counsel from Tiny Gun.  And passes on gossip to him and e-mail and much more.  They worshipped Riverdaughter and her last online friend is the one attacking them now?

I don't think it's an accident.

And it's no accident that we finished at Third in the morning, early.  Here's what we came up with: